piątek, 8 marca 2019

What happened from 2015

To cut long story short:
I've been to Guatemala five times, participating in archaeological project and digging in Ancient Maya ruins in the jungle http://www.nakum.pl
I've been hired in gamedev in 2015 and we've done some great projects:


  • 3D super-looking train simulator done in Unigine engine - I worked as a Level Artist on it
  • 2D game prototype graphically based on awesome paintings by old friend of mine - http://rochurbaniak.com - I worked as in animator, artist and started writing in C#
  • Hollywood film post-production
  • 3D projects in Unity - I did some 3D modelling and texturing work
  • 3D turn-based tactical game prototype - I was mainly a texture artist working in Substance Painter
  • 3D post-apo strategy game called Neverdark which was recently announced - 
 I worked mainly as C# programmer, at the moment doing user interface functionality

So, lots of stuff already, but it's just a glympse!
I've started my own company called Quetzal Studios, I do archaeology from time to time (like establishing an archaeological lab, or doing fotogrammetry http://maya-3d.pl, or some 3D vizualizations - Link
I also started prototyping my own games, like point-and-click adventure game called Polly and Lazy John: FB Link, and one other 3D first-person dungeon crawler with a twist.
I participated in four game jams, helping to create 5 games and doing one by my own! I'll add video links in the comments if anyone would be interested.
When I'll recall some more awesome news I forgot, I'll be smuggling some into new posts with, hopefully, new sketches

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz